[Obm] ERROR in opush.log file ImapTimeoutException

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Tue Jan 5 16:21:53 CET 2016

Hello,

Your IMAP server is probably slow to answer, if reachable at all.
Can you do the following and give us the results here:

  * The configured IP address of your /imap_frontend/, /imap/ and
    /smtp_out/ hosts for your domain.
  * On the opush machine, /telnet <ip address of the IMAP server> 143/
  * Increase the IMAP timeout of opush, as documented in
    http://docs.obm.org/opush/opush.html#_mail_configuration, then
    restart opush and try again.

And please send a complete log file exposing the issue, not just the
stacktrace.

Thanks,
Regards,/
/

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE