[Obm] ERROR in opush.log file ImapTimeoutException

Thomas Hilaire thilaire at linagora.com
Wed Jan 6 09:26:31 CET 2016

Hello,

Can you confirm that your synchronization was working but it has stopped
suddently ?
In such case, it may come from a change on the configuration of your
imap or opush servers ?

Please first try with a higher timeout value to be sure that it's not a
regular timeout.
Set "imap.timeoutInMs=60000" in /etc/opush/mail_conf.ini then restart
opush and retry a sync.

Also, opush is trying to initiate a STARTTLS command on your imap
connection.
Are you sure that your imap server is well configured to accept it ?
Try to disable that with "imap.activateTLS=false" to see if you continue
to have connection troubles.

Regards,

Thomas Hilaire - Linagora LGS/R&D
Lead-Tech OBM