[Obm] user calendar

rcolmegna at tiscali.it rcolmegna at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 27 16:30:45 CEST 2012

hi,

I have installed OBM 2.4.0 on a debian lenny VM.
The installation
is completed without errors.

After the installation I have browsed the
http://localhost/obm.php
page, logged as admin0 and created a user
"test" with pwd "test".

After this I have loggout and login as "test".
Here I can change
my profile but I can't see the user calendar.

How I
can I allow the "test" user to have a calendar? I need some

administrative action?

TIA
Roberto Colmegna

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/