[Obm] user calendar

Marlène AUPART maupart at linagora.com
Fri Jun 29 10:48:33 CEST 2012

Hi Roberto,

First of all did you create the host and the domain as explained in the
video http://obm.org/doku.php?id=obmmail:createdomain22.
And the second question is: did you create the user test on this domain
(newly created)?

If this doesn't help, please send me a screen shot of the test user_index.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Marlène AUPART

--
Marlène AUPART