[Obm] OBM displayed calendars disappear after logout

Laurent DUBOIS ldubois at linagora.com
Fri Jun 15 10:29:13 CEST 2012

Hi Amadou,

I think the problem is the users don't save their views. In this case,
it's normal  for an user to lose other's displayed calendars.

In order to save a view :
- Login as an user
- Display one or more other's calendars
- Clicks on "save view" icons (look like a + symbol, in right menu, in
view bloc)

 From now, each time you login, you can recover the view by select its
in view list.
You can also display it by default when you login, by clicking in "save
default view" option.

I hope this helps you,
Laurent.