[Obm] multiple calendars + IE problem

rcolmegna at libero.it rcolmegna at libero.it
Wed Jul 4 09:32:30 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm testing OBM 2.4. I have created two user (test1 and test2) on domain "mydom.it".
Every user have it's own calendar. I need to build a third calendar (called "group calendar")which is shared from the two users.
Logging via test1 (or test2) and accessign to "right management" form I see that the loggeduser have a "public" calendar. But this isn't true: on the other user I can't see appointement of the firstone.
How can I define the below configuration?1) private calendar for "test1"2) private calendar for "test2"3) public calendar for both user
Another question: using MS Internet Explorer 9 the moth/week/day calendar view not workscorrectly; in fact it's always empty (while firefox show appointements).  Some other functionalitynot operate in IE.

TIA