[Obm] multiple calendars + IE problem

Laurent DUBOIS ldubois at linagora.com
Fri Jul 20 10:00:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

Thanks you for your interest in our product.

"Public calendar" under Right Management section is essentially used to
diffuse the calendar to an external person (ie : in the domain of
another society) or to have an one-click connection with our Thunderbird
connector, when you send this public calendar by e-mail.

Moreover, you have to configure this calendar with access and read
public rights, otherwise the external person will be not be able to
access to it.

To answer your questions :

1) private calendar for "test1" : access right only (if not, nobody will
can invite him)
2) private calendar for "test2" : access right only
3) public calendar for both user :
OBM doesn't manage multi user calendar. One user can't own 2 differents
calendar. If you want really do this, you have to create a 3rd account
for the both "test_cal", with access, read and write rights for "test1"
and "test2"

Now, in your calendar view, test1 and test2 are able to display
"tess_cal" calendar by adding this user in your active view (left menu
in the interface). Note that you havn't to pass by "public calendar"
link, you can directly add "test_cal" in this panel.

We have actually some known issues with Internet Explorer 9. We planned
to correct them for a later version of OBM.

Best Regards,
Laurent Dubois.