[Obm] Delete mail - Permission denied.

Retheesh Kumar R RetheeshKR at microland.com
Wed Jul 29 16:43:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

When I delete any mail from OBM minig. I see permission denied and the
mail is not deleted.

Also the I am unable to drag & drop mails. The mail grab option isn't
working find.

Can you please assist me here.

Regards,

Retheesh Kumar R

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.