[Obm] Delete mail - Permission denied.

Thomas Cataldo thomas.cataldo at linagora.com
Wed Jul 29 17:08:44 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 20:13 +0530, Retheesh Kumar R wrote:
> Hi,
>

> When I delete any mail from OBM minig. I see permission denied and the
> mail is not deleted.
>
> Also the I am unable to drag & drop mails. The mail grab option isn’t
> working find.
>

> Can you please assist me here.

Most of the time this meens that your settings
in /etc/minig/account_conf.ini & the altnamespace parameter
in /etc/imapd.conf are inconsistent.

if altnamespace: yes in imapd.conf, you need account.folders.trash=Trash
if altnamespece: no in imapd.conf, you need
account.folders.trash=INBOX/Trash

(same applies to account.folders.sent, etc)