[Obm] Problems Installing obm-1.2.1

Rich Shepard rshepard@appl-ecosys.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Pierre Baudracco wrote:

> Beware, I don't think it is the same thing ! php-cli is an interpreter, is
> not a php program, it's the binary program that runs php sripts in cli
> mode.

Pierre,

   According to the php Freaks web site, it's been included in php since
4.3.0 and I have 4.4.4 installed. So, it should be available for OBM during
installation.

> tells clearly that your php.ini include_path is not set correctly.
> Look at it.

   OK. I need some help here:

PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'obminclude/global.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/includes:/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude') in
/var/www/htdocs/obm/php/admin_data/admin_data_index.php on line 25

   Note that the include path has /var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude/ and that
directory does contain global.inc. What did I miss in the syntax of
include_path, or elsewhere? I thought that I had it correct now.

Thanks,

Rich