[Obm] Problems Installing obm-1.2.1

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:51:30 +0200

Rich Shepard a écrit :
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>>> php-cli is what is used for the install
>>
>>  Uh-oh! I don't have a 'php-cli' on the system. I'll search with
>> Google for
>> it.
>
>   I found it searching the packages on slackware.com. It was in
> /usr/lib/php/PEAR/Frontends as CLI.php. I renamed it to cli.php and added
> the path to php.ini's include_path.
>
>   Will try the installation again shortly.

Beware, I don't think it is the same thing !
php-cli is an interpreter, is not a php program, it's the binary program
that runs php sripts in cli mode.

Not every distribs have separated the php modes (cli, apache module,..), so
only one php.ini is acceptable.

This error "
PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'obminclude/global.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php')
"

tells clearly that your php.ini include_path is not set correctly.
Look at it.

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13