[Obm] Problems Installing obm-1.2.1

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:39:12 +0200

> Pierre,
>
>   According to the php Freaks web site, it's been included in php since
> 4.3.0 and I have 4.4.4 installed. So, it should be available for OBM during
> installation.

It is included in php.
But distribution can package this according to their rules or needs.
Slackware seems to have only one php.ini for all php usages. ok. Debian has
splitted this in 3 packages (php-cli, apache-mod-php, php-cgi).

But it doesn't matter as your problem seems is elsewhere.

>> tells clearly that your php.ini include_path is not set correctly.
>> Look at it.
>
>   OK. I need some help here:
>
> PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'obminclude/global.inc' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/includes:/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude') in
> /var/www/htdocs/obm/php/admin_data/admin_data_index.php on line 25
>
>   Note that the include path has /var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude/ and that
> directory does contain global.inc. What did I miss in the syntax of
> include_path, or elsewhere? I thought that I had it correct now.

/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude/obminclude/global.inc does not exists...
only
/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude/global.inc

remove the "obminclude" part in your include_path. (keep only
/var/www/htdocs/obm)

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13