[Obm] OBM 0.9 installation problem under Windows

gquinton@astek.fr gquinton@astek.fr
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:50:18 +0200

Hi Pierre

I did the modification and nothing changed. To answer to your question, yes all
messages remains. Thye wree the first one appearing  but below here is the full
list or warning and error messages. i inclued an "echo" to check $module was
really set to 0

I installed EasyPhp 1.7 and so the  PHP version is 4.3.3, Mysql 4.0.15 and
Appache 1.3.27
I recap it worked fine with OBM 0.8

Thanks again