[Obm] OBM 0.9 installation problem under Windows

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:06:52 +0200

gquinton@astek.fr wrote:
> Hello Pierre
>
> The first error messages are below. I have the same ones on firt access to the
> login page and after having entered the login & password (which are always rejected)
>

> Notice: Constant C_IMAGE_PATH already defined in
> C:\EasyPHP1-7\www\OBM\obminclude\global.inc on line 230
> REMARK : this constante is decared twice on :
> global.inc and obm_conf.inc (define("C_IMAGE_PATH",$cgp_host."images"); )
> and when I put one of them in commentaire, the error message disapear.

But others messages remains ? those described under this line ?

Try to edit the php/obm.php file and set
$module = "a";

at line 10 (replacing $module = "").

Do you know which PHP version is used with your EasyPHP ?

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13