[Obm] OBM 0.9 installation problem under Windows

Rande Mehdi mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:05:06 +0200

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 10:50 +0200, gquinton@astek.fr wrote:
> Hi Pierre
>
> I did the modification and nothing changed. To answer to your question, yes all
> messages remains. Thye wree the first one appearing  but below here is the full
> list or warning and error messages. i inclued an "echo" to check $module was
> really set to 0
>
> I installed EasyPhp 1.7 and so the  PHP version is 4.3.3, Mysql 4.0.15 and
> Appache 1.3.27
> I recap it worked fine with OBM 0.8
>
> Thanks again

Hi,
well did you follow those step of the installation ? :
 "  in c:\EasyPhp\apache\php.ini
   change
   register_globals = Off
   by
   register_globals = On
   and change
  error_reporting = E_ALL
  by
  error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
"

For the Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference, in c:\EasyPhp\apache
\php.ini set :
allow_call_time_pass_reference = true

It might correct the problem.

HTH