[Obm] Redirect address overrides sieve global configuration

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Mon Dec 12 10:33:24 CET 2016

Hello Benoit,

You must be running at least OBM 3.2.0 for global Sieve scripts to be
supported, as documented in
http://obm.org/content/global-sieve-filters-obm-32.

What's your current version?

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
Tour Franklin 31 ème étage
100/101 Quartier Boieldieu
92042 PARIS LA DEFENSE