[Obm] Special characters in the OBM password

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Mon Apr 4 14:21:19 CEST 2016

Hello,

No we don't plan any change on that point in OBM. Your solution is
probably the best work-around :)

It might help other users if you send us the exact error that happens
during installation, though.

Thanks,
Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE