[Obm] Thunderbird + plugins

Benito Chamberlain benito at itcsnam.com
Thu Sep 10 11:01:26 CEST 2015

Thank you for the feedback.

I found the problem. It was the firewall blocking localhost on port 25.

  2015-09-09 11:22:12,449 [ERROR] {CalendarBindingImpl}
[t87/ccalendar.storeEvent/r648/werner at webitcs.com]
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to
SMTP host: 127.0.0.1, port: 25;
   nested exception is:
  org.obm.sync.server.mailer.AbstractMailer$NotificationException:
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
127.0.0.1, port: 25;
   nested exception is:
     at
org.obm.sync.server.mailer.EventChangeMailer.sendNotificationMessageToAttendees(EventChangeMailer.java:317)

So I adjusted iti and it works fine.

Best Regards