[Obm] Thunderbird + plugins

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Wed Sep 9 17:34:58 CEST 2015

Hi Benito,

Your first source is the obm-sync log files, located at
//var/log/obm-tomcat/obm-java.log/. You'll find the error there.
You can post the file here so that we can help you.

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE