[Obm] Mail + roundcube

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Thu Sep 3 13:48:05 CEST 2015

Hello,

OK you did follow the correct documentation :)
If authentication works, you do not have to log-in twice (one in OBM,
one in Roundcube), you should get your mailbox directly if you are
already logged-in in OBM. Something must be wrong with your setup, please:

  * Check that you ran the "yellow pill", as mentioned in the "Apply the
    modifications" section of http://obm.org/wiki/getting-started?
  * Post the contents of /var/log/mail.log after a failed attempt?
  * Run testsaslauthd -u "login at domain" -p "password", replacing
    login/domain/password with your values.

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO
Resp. Equipe OBM / OBM Team Lead
Resp. Adjoint Equipe OpenPaas / OpenPaas Team Deputy
+33 6 76 20 62 28
80 rue Roque de Fillol
92800 Puteaux
FRANCE