[Obm] Mail + roundcube

Benito Chamberlain benito at itcsnam.com
Thu Sep 3 13:30:06 CEST 2015

Hi David

Thank you for the reply.

  I installed 3.1.6 - follow the instructions , the only thing I skipped
was the PostgreSQL 9 part. I used version 8 as stated.
  I created a host , domain and user for testing. used example.com as
shown here :http://obm.org/wiki/getting-started

Now I want to login into the roundcube mail window shown at this users
Mail section after logging in from the obm web interface. If I put
https://localhost/webmail into the address bar - I get to the rouncube
login into which I enter the above configured username and password, to
no avail. Tried without the example.com at the end of the username too.

The fact that the roundube interface is displayed makes me wonder why I
cant log in.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards