[Obm] Suite à message sur Jira

David DOLCIMASCOLO ddolcimascolo at linagora.com
Wed Jan 28 11:07:44 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm copying the mailing list because this information might be of some
interest for everyone.
OBM will always support Thunderbird synchronization, but we will never
support synchronizing ToDo lists (tasks) either in Thunderbird or on
mobile. The reason is simple, the "ToDo" module of OBM isn't supported
anymore. It's still there in the product but not maintained anymore for
several years now.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David DOLCIMASCOLO