[Obm] import file ics in calendar

Alexandre PIASER a.piaser at oieau.fr
Wed Mar 21 09:29:58 CET 2012

Hello,

     I use two applications which are not open source. The first send to
the second some files ICS to synchronise the user's calendar.
     I want to substitute the second application by obm (calendar).
     I tried to import the files ICS made by the first application into
obm. The files ICS which created an event are correctly imported but the
files ICS which cancelled an event are not correctly imported.
     Can OBM do it ?
     Could you tell me where I can find documentation on OBM ?
I wonder if my files are correct for OBM. I checked them at
http://icalvalid.cloudapp.net/ and they are ok.
     Could you tell me where I can find an example of file ?

Thanks,

Alex