[Obm] [Presentation] Philipp Kewisch

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Wed Jun 13 15:17:36 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am Philipp Kewisch. My main area of work is acrobatics and clowning
around. I juggle multiple concurrent releases of the Mozilla Calendar
Project in one hand, while using my feet to react to changes from the
Mozilla Platform. At the same time, I use my other hand to improve
integration between Lightning and OBM. I also like to entertain new
contributors and look forward to mentoring each and every one. I am a
fan of clean code and working on large features. Should I not be
working, I love to go rock climbing to keep my life in balance. My
favorite meal of the day is breakfast.

Philipp