[Obm] OBM 2.4.0 available !

Stéphane Colson scolson at linagora.com
Fri Jan 20 11:35:24 CET 2012

 Hello Francois,

 no we don't have a document for a safely upgrade. Of course it is
 adviced to backup your datas before doing this, then simply upgrade with
 your favorite package tool.
 The update of the database is done automatically.  You just have to
 answer to few questions.

 New versions of TBird connector and lightning are available here:
 http://obm.org/mozilla-addons/

 Just take the more recent version: obm-connector-2.4.2.24.xpi and
 lightning-1.0b2.12obm-tb-[version].xpi

 And you can find (french) documentation here:
 http://obm.org/doku.php?id=docs:userguide:fr:obm24

 Enjoy,

--
 Stéphane Colson