[Obm] OBM 2.4.0 available !

Francois Goudal fg at satcom1.com
Thu Jan 19 19:04:05 CET 2012

Hello,

Thank you and congratulations for this release !

Now this brings a few questions :)

Do you have a document describing the procedure to safely upgrade from
2.3 to 2.4 ?

With regards to the Thunderbird connector, what version of the connector
do you advise us to use with that new OBM release ?

Best regards,

--
Francois Goudal
Product Development Manager