[Obm] Calendar event notification

Steve Rev nykr95 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 16:40:13 CET 2011

Hello,

Is there a configuration option to turn off OBM automatic Calendar event
notification?  When I accept a calendar invitation from a user from
another email system - OBM will send out a notice to all participants of
the original calendar invite regarding the addition and the From address
of the notice is the external originator - not from me or the system.  I
am not sure if this is a bug or not - but can I turn it off completely?

So for example if I get an email invite from externaluser at remotesite.com
and I accept (user at obmsite.com) - OBM will independently send a notice
to all of the participants and the from address is
"externaluser at remotesite.com"