[Obm] New release available : OBM 2.3.17

Lilian CHAMONTIN lchamontin at linagora.com
Tue Feb 22 12:01:24 CET 2011

Dear all,

After another month of hard work, testing and tuning, we're finally here
: OBM 2.3.17 is available !

Focused on Thunderbird connector support (but not only), this release
hopefully fixes many shortcomings and bugs of this complex piece of
code. Thanks to our supporting users which had the patience to send us
valuable feedback and log files !

Please take time to read the release summary notes on obm.org :
http://obm.org/doku.php?id=about_release_2.3.17, as this version
introduces some form of incompatibility with previous versions of
Thunderbird connector which must be well understood before any
production deployment.

Next planned releases are 2.3.18 (minor, bug fixes) and 2.4.0 (major !)
next month, but I'll get back to you soon with more details on that.

Best regards,

Lilian Chamontin, OBM