[Obm] New recruit testing 2.4-rc2 on Ubuntu 10.04.3 (64-bit)

Ian McMichael ian.mcmichael at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:32:14 CEST 2011

Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for your reply.  I have just returned from my holiday and am back
and working on testing Roundcube with OBM 2.4.  I tried to follow the
instructions you sent me:

>> 3. I have not had much luck getting Minig to work in this environment
>> yet. Ideally I would use Roundcube as I am already familiar with this.
>> Is there any pre-release documentation I could test to try and get this
>> working?
> We discontinued our investment on minig for some time and we advise to
> use roundcube instead. We have done some work to integrate some OBM
> features into roundcube and you can find more informations about it at
> http://obm.org/doku.php?id=roundcube

Unfortunately, I am unable to access the GIT repository at
http://git.obm.org/roundcube but https://git.obm.org/roundcube answers
(with the SSL certificate for atlassian-obm.linagora.com) and requests a
username and password.

Is there anywhere else I can obtain the plugin?  The Sourceforge project
looks old and I am guessing you have migrated in-house to GIT?

Regards,

Ian McMichael

• E-Mail: Ian.McMichael at gmail.com