[Obm] New recruit testing 2.4-rc2 on Ubuntu 10.04.3 (64-bit)

Stéphane Colson scolson at linagora.com
Mon Aug 22 09:14:49 CEST 2011

 Hi Ian, thanks for your feedback,

 Concerning your will to help us with the english mistakes in OBM, I am
 very interested in collecting everything you can notice (directly by
 email is ok). I am also interested in all kind of bugs report.
 For all the other points, someone else with a better skill in OB
 integration than me, will answer to you.

 Thanks again,
--
 Stéphane Colson
 QA OBM