[Obm] How to use o-push

vincent bouvier vincent.bouvier1987 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:53:48 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm currently testing obm and o-push with my iPod touch II. I have some
issues with syncing calendar via active active sync
and MS Exchange.

Here is what I ve got up to now:
I created a domain and added user into that domain. On the iPod I added a
new MS Exchange account. Once I typed
information about the account, a message is displayed which confirms that
the certificate has to be accepted blablabla.
So I think, up to this step everything is perfectly normal. Furthermore the
device is clearly identified and associated to the
account into obm web app.
The problem is now when I add an event either on the iPod or on the web app,
the event is not synced when I open the
calendar app on the iPod. In order to be sure that the iPod and the o-push
server are talking to each other, I used wireshark.
I appears that they do. So I don t know where does the problem come from
so... any ideas? Is there any other way to sync the iPod
with obm using o-push?

You can either answer in french or in english.

Best Regards

Vincent.