[Obm] MiniG and MySQL

BAUDRACCO Pierre pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Wed Jun 2 14:45:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

to clarify :
Minig can work with an mysql OBM database.
But for internal storage, minig stores some data (ids,..) in a private postgres
database. This will not change as these data are not to be used or known by
others applications.

So Minig can work with a mysql OBM install, but it will still install a postgres
database for internal purpose.

Pierre