[Obm] Accessing & viewing the obm ldap directory using slapcat

CoolAtt NNA coolatt at live.com
Wed Jan 20 10:07:23 CET 2010

In "userSystem" table , i found user "ldapadmin" & password "mdP3PaAL"

In /etc/ldap/slap.conf:
suffix "dc=local"
rootdn "uid=ldapadmin,ou=sysusers,dc=local"
rootpw {SSHA}K29nv.....

Do I need to regenerate the rootpw using "slappasswd + mdP3PaAL" then replace the rootpw by the
newly generated password ?

Thanks
CoolAtt