[Obm] Accessing & viewing the obm ldap directory using slapcat

BAUDRACCO Pierre pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Tue Jan 19 14:52:58 CET 2010

CoolAtt NNA a écrit :
> we have an existing ldap and i want to do some test by adding entries from the existing ldap to the ldap of obm.
> Then I want to view the contents of the ldap.
> Also I want to administer the obm ldap using a GUI tool like luma(http://luma.sourceforge.net/)

No you must not set the content directly in the obm ldap. OBM handles its LDAP and in fact the data are first set in the database and the obm synchronizes these to the ldap.
If you set data directly in the obm ldap you break the whole process.

If you already have an ldap, you have to fill the obm database from your LDAP (importing csv or with more clever scripts), the obm will handles its ldap alone.