[Obm] Use only Calendar,Contact & Todo features of OBM

BAUDRACCO Pierre pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Tue Jan 19 19:16:27 CET 2010

CoolAtt NNA a écrit :
> Thanks for the reply vincent.
> [1]
> If i disable obm-ldap (obm-ldap=false), it means all data (calendar,todo,contact) will be stored only in the mysql database??

These data are always only in the database.
In fact the database has always all the infos (users, groups, contacts, todos, events, mailshares,...) and is the place to feed for new data.

> We have an existing ldap containing many users.
> [2]Do i need to copy data from the existing ldap to the mysql database ??

Yes, for the users (and groups) at least
Beware, this not only consist on inserting data in the UserObm table. It is more complex.
So you'd better use the user csv import