[Obm] docs? manuals?

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Wed Sep 2 01:59:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

all the docs are on obm.org.
There are mainly installation or technical infos.

There are some sample configuration files where you can find some infos

All modules are included in obm. It's a configuration question
see obm_conf.inc

So when your are done with the confiuration, you can help and contribut with
english user docs ;)

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco Directeur LINAGORA GSO, 05 62 19 24 91 - 06 82 84 63 67
OBM project leader, www.obm.org, pierre.baudracco at obm.org
AliaSource devient LINAGORA GSO