[Obm] Can Our be fit for OBM

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Mon Oct 12 19:04:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

for ActiveDirectory, you have to populate the OBM database (and so the obm
ldap) from Your AD content

There is no way to modify the group shared calendar for elsewhere than OBM web
interface

There are no stupid questions

Hope this helps

Pierre

--
Pierre Baudracco Directeur LINAGORA GSO, 05 62 19 24 91 - 06 82 84 63 67
OBM project leader, www.obm.org, pierre.baudracco at obm.org www.linagora.com