[Obm] Can Our be fit for OBM

YANG ChengFu chengfu.yang at gameloft.com
Mon Oct 12 12:00:16 CEST 2009

Hi OBM,

Thanks a lot for the great features of OBM, such shared calendar,
webmail, sync to thunderbird and outlook. After giving it a try, I have
some questions about it.

My situation is :

In our company, user account are saved in Micrsoft Active Directory, if
OBM can be used, can all user information be from Active Directory?

For shared calendar, is there a way to modify the group shared calendar
from Thunderbird or Outlook ?

If you find my questions stupid, can you give me some manuals about OBM,
thus I can help myself. For sure OBM documentation work is not so good.

--
*YANG ChengFu*
*Unix Administrator / Administrateur Unix*
Jabber:chengfu.yang at bei.gameloft.org