[Obm] Re: Helping out with CentOS/RHEL packages and creating more extensive installation instructions

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:19:52 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Tim
Verhoeven<tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, who can guide me through the installation? I will document the
> whole process in great detail and make this documenation on the OBM
> website so other people can also benefit from it.

I've tried to register myself on the obm.org site to start writing the
doc, but I can't find a link to register myself ? Can someone of the
admins create a account for me ?

I can understand that there is no reason for me to be able to edit
everything, so if the admins can create just one page and give me
rights to only that page that is all I need.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)