[Obm] Helping out with CentOS/RHEL packages and creating more extensive installation instructions

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:07:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to install OBM as a test to see to which groupware package
our company will migrate to. But I'm having some problems getting OBM
to work because of the not very detailed instructions.

I'm also part of the CentOS project team and I'm willing to help out
with getting the RHEL/CentOS packages of OBM working perfectly on
CentOS and get them integrated as tightly as possible.

So, who can guide me through the installation? I will document the
whole process in great detail and make this documenation on the OBM
website so other people can also benefit from it.

Kind regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)