[Obm] New OBM community site !

Pierre BAUDRACCO pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr
Tue Apr 15 16:11:16 CEST 2008

Hi all,

After a great amount of work, we are proud to announce the immediate
availability of the new OBM community site.

The site has been revamped, now running on a wiki to allow simpler and
better updates and it now offers :

- better look and use (as my hand made html site was nearly 10 years old !)
- svn access to the obm sources (yes it is !)
- more documentation and more to come
- obm (obm-ui for now) packages to install OBM on ubuntu

Yes, OBM was accepted yesterday in the universe repository of ubuntu.
So install has never been so simple !

Enjoys !

I really want to thanks all the obm team (Thomas, Mehdi, Sylvain,
Anthony * 2, Olivier, Chrisophe, Celine and ths others...) that have
done a great job in a small amount of time to make our promise possible

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco at aliasource.fr - www.aliasource.fr
AliaSource - Groupe LINAGORA Toulouse 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris 01 58 18 68 28