[Obm] New in the list...

guillaume lederer guillaume@claroline.net
Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:21:20 +0200

--------------020704090804050805050900

Hello all,

I am new in this list and just discovered this nice tool we might use in
our project.

As not an expert with apache configuration, I searched for a simple way
to fully test it on local with  apache2 and php4 installed localy on a
ubuntu desktop machine, the online manual page seems to be dedicated to
apache1.3 and as I have other php applications running on my machine, I
wish to install it in my home (/home/guim/public_html) repository and
not /var/www. But I am not sure about what I should modify in the
default installation process explained on official website...

I tested the online demo, which seems very promising but lots of options
are inacessible as we get php errors instead of the expected screen...

Is there some other place where I could find more information about the
installation process for my configuration?

Regards,

Guillaume Lederer

PS:I speak French.

--------------020704090804050805050900

begin:vcard
fn:Guillaume Lederer
n:Lederer;Guillaume
org:Cerdecam
adr:;;rue du tir, 14;Bruxelles;;1060;Belgium
email;internet:guillaume@claroline.net
tel;work:+32 2 541 48 60
version:2.1
end:vcard