[Obm] MySQL Error Runing 'install_obmdb_0.9.mysql.sh'

LAUZELY Patrice plauzely@capmedia.fr
Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:24:41 +0200

Hello,

Yes I finally did it by removing either 'default NULL' or 'DEFAULT 0'
for each 'int(8)', int(1) and 'timestamp(14)' entries from
"obm-0.9.3/scripts/0.9/create_obmdb_0.9.mysql.sql".

First, I found that since MySQL version 4.1 you can't specify a default
value with 'auto_increment'.

I just found a page which is talking about kind of problems I got with
"timestamp" fields too :
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=2539

Some MySQL version seems to be buggy and refuse "default value" for some
fields.

So if someone else is having the same problem, just remove the "default
value"  where you get errors to fix the problem.
My Installation is working well anyway.

Regards,
Patrice.