[Obm] Fwd: OBM Questions

Mehdi Rande mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:36:42 +0100

Pierre Baudracco a écrit :

> ----- Forwarded message from "Sean G. Ullyatt" <sullyatt@kellogg-llc.com> -----
>     Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:02:31 -0700
>     From: "Sean G. Ullyatt" <sullyatt@kellogg-llc.com>
>  Subject: OBM Questions
>       To: pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
>
> I appreciate you releasing OBM. I have tried the demo and it seems like
> a great application.
>
> I have downloaded it and have tried to get it running on my server and
> have not been successful. I have followed the instructions very
> carefully and still have not been able to get it to work.
>
> I am using an Apache 2.0.48 server on Windows 2000 with MySQL and PHP
> installed. I have several other php/mysql applications running so I know
> the base setup works. Do you have anyone that can help me with a Win2k
> setup? I know this was meant for a linux install, but I think it should
> be portable to this configuration.
>
> The first error I get on the opening screen is:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: uid in
> c:\progra~1\apache~1\Apache2\htdocs\obminclude\phplib\auth.inc on line
> 227

Hi,
firstly thanks for using obm.
About your problem what you get is not an error but a notice.
Notices are mainly intended for php devellopers, concerning  obm (and
many other php applications) you will have to disable it in php.ini (set
" error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE ").
If after restarting apache obm still not working then could you send us
all the warning and error (sometimes the first error is not the real one).

HTH

--
Mehdi Rande - mehdi.rande@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr -