[Obm] Fwd: OBM Questions

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:55:03 +0100

----- Forwarded message from "Sean G. Ullyatt" <sullyatt@kellogg-llc.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:02:31 -0700
    From: "Sean G. Ullyatt" <sullyatt@kellogg-llc.com>
 Subject: OBM Questions
      To: pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr

I appreciate you releasing OBM. I have tried the demo and it seems like
a great application.

I have downloaded it and have tried to get it running on my server and
have not been successful. I have followed the instructions very
carefully and still have not been able to get it to work.

I am using an Apache 2.0.48 server on Windows 2000 with MySQL and PHP
installed. I have several other php/mysql applications running so I know
the base setup works. Do you have anyone that can help me with a Win2k
setup? I know this was meant for a linux install, but I think it should
be portable to this configuration.

The first error I get on the opening screen is:

Notice: Undefined index: uid in
c:\progra~1\apache~1\Apache2\htdocs\obminclude\phplib\auth.inc on line
227

My server is not connected to the internet and has no file restrictions
on it, so I don't think read/write issues are at fault. I could connect
it to the internet temporarily if it would help to see it.

Can you help?

Thanks

Sean G. Ullyatt
Technology Manager