[Obm] MACOS X?

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:41:04 +0200

Quoting Johannes Sienknecht <sienknecht@itara.org>:

> I'm new to this list - hello to everyone.
>
> I'm trying to get obm run on macos 10.3.5. Do someone have this system
> running obm 0.8.5?
>
> I have followed the instructions, but I had no success till today - php
> apache and mysql is running.
> Do someone know if there is a difference in formatting all the php.ini and
> httpd commands between macos x and unix/linux?
>
> Is it possible, to change the path of obm? I would like to leave my
> /Webserver/Documents/ dir as the home of my localhost pages. Can I install
> obm in such a way, that it is here /Webserver/Documents/obm/, and apache is
> still using my /Webserver/Documents/index.html as the starting page?

yes this is possible.
It's an apache configuration problem.

you can keep your localhost pages there and put obm where you want (in this dir
or even else where).
The simplest way to do this is to create an apache virtual host (eg: obm) and
give it the path (DocumentRoot) you want

this is described in the doc online (install)

Bye