[Obm] MACOS X?

Johannes Sienknecht sienknecht@itara.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:46:21 +0200

I'm new to this list - hello to everyone.

I'm trying to get obm run on macos 10.3.5. Do someone have this system
running obm 0.8.5?

I have followed the instructions, but I had no success till today - php
apache and mysql is running.
Do someone know if there is a difference in formatting all the php.ini and
httpd commands between macos x and unix/linux?

Is it possible, to change the path of obm? I would like to leave my
/Webserver/Documents/ dir as the home of my localhost pages. Can I install
obm in such a way, that it is here /Webserver/Documents/obm/, and apache is
still using my /Webserver/Documents/index.html as the starting page?

Kind regards,

Johannes Sienknecht