[Obm] Re: invoice module

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:01:07 +0200

JP Donnio wrote:
>>> ok, I see. But how do you move a deal into an invoice? By hand or is
>>> there a magic knob to do this easily without retyping every thing?
>>
>> In fact you don't move a deal to an invoice.
>> You attach invoices to a deal as a deal can have many invoice (for one
>> business deal you can buy hardware, sell software, sell service, one
>> prestation can have many invoices too,..)
>
> Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. I wanted to know how to
> create a project from a deal. I know how to attach invoices to deals.
>
>> What we are adding is commodity to add invoices when creating a
>> project from a deal.
>
> Right. What is the easiest way to create a project from a deal?

The easiest, and the only way is from the deal to select the link "New project"
in the Project links section.
This links appears only when the deal is at 100% hitrate (which is applied
automatically when the deal status selected has a hitrate of 100 (eg: SIGNED,
DONE, INVOICE,...)).

A project can be commercial (from a deal with a contractant) or internal.
And each kind have different tasktypes.

Internal projects are created directly from the Project module.

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13