[Obm] Re: invoice module

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:42:35 +0200

JP Donnio wrote:
>> Sure.
>> The invoice module has started an audit and a global rewrite /
>> correction.
>>
>> Invoice should be attached to deal or/and to project.
>> When creating a project from a deal, a screen should appear with the
>> creation of
>> invoices (in the state "to be edited" with projected dates).
>

> In my opinion, invoices should be attached to deals. Maybe they could be
> attached to projects, but that should not be compulsory.

This will not be mandatory to attach invoices to project.
But in the global logic, deal module is to handle "avant-vente", so numbers
(amount) must not be strictly exact.

On the countrary, when you sign a deal, it gives a project with an amount
contracted. Invoices should reflect this.

Deal should be more to handle predictions, sales forecast (with boards or stats
screen to come) and project the work (and billing) really contracted.

But each can use obm as he wants.
And nobody has the same contraints (eg: A project or marketing leader here must
know the billing aspect too !. When the sales guy signed the contract he must
fill the bills planned for the project).

--
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - Toulouse : 05 62 19 24 91 - Paris : 01 48 25 53 13