[Obm] docs & access

Pierre Baudracco pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:54:16 +0200

Panoramix S.L. wrote:
> Hi, It's me again , I hope don't boring you with my questions, but It's
> a really well done system and I'm very enthusiastic with it

Hi, no problems, this list is here for that matter, and thanx for the comment,

> here some more:
>
> 1.- Why when I login as "user" (uuser for example) I cannot add a new
> contact or new appointment or other new registers, but when I login as
> ueditor or uadmin is everything OK?

It's a feature ! :)
user profile has only the right to consult content (and not create / update
/delete).

> 2.- I can't update a document in "Production/document/update/update
> file" (overwriting the old one with a new file, same name) it's ok?

Mehdi will handle this one and the next two.

> 3.- When I'm opening a file (consult document) , for example a word
> file, it opens a new window and load the login page in it
>
> 4.- The files created from linux or through network in /var/documents
> can't be seed in the new version
>
> 5.- can I customize the "bookmarks"? where?

Bookmarks should be called "last visited" instead.
Every time you consult an entity detail view, it is stored in "bookmarks".
What do you want to configure there ?

> Thanks again
> Andres

Hope this helps